Turn in Applications to:
Please complete the application and submit it to the School Food Service Office locate in Manassas Park Middle School (preferred) or return it into your child's.
Free and Reduced Price Meals are available to families who believe they may qualify. If your family chooses to apply please complete a "Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form." The forms can be obtained and returned (completed) to any school office. You will be notified by mail of your child's status. Until notification you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money.
Only complete one application per family. The information you give will be used to determine or prove your child's eligibility for free or reduced-priced meals. This information may also be used for other state or federally funded school benefits.
Factors considered in the application process are household size and total household income. HOUSEHOLD SIZE is considered all persons, related or unrelated: Including parents, children, grandparents who live in your home and share living expenses. The TOTAL HOUSEHOLD INCOME is the income each household member received last month before taxes - this includes wages, social security, pension, unemployment, welfare, child support, alimony, and any other cash income.
Foster children are categorically eligible for free meal benefits. An application is not needed yet there does need to be documentation of status by a state or local entity familiar with the child's status. Foster children may be included in the household application as part of the household size.
Free & Reduced Meal Information
• Free and reduced priced meals are available to students whose households qualify under federal standards.
• If your children qualify for free meals it includes breakfast and lunch. Reduced meal prices are $.30 for breakfast and $.40 for lunch.
• You can apply for free or reduced meals by obtaining an application from your child's school or downloading the application listed below.Complete and submit the application to your child's school.
If you have any questions regarding the free and reduced meal application process, please call the Food Services Office at 703-361-1510 x17211.
Información sobre Comida Grátis o a un Precio Reducido
• Comidas grátis o a un precio reducido están disponibles a estudiantes cuyos hogares califican bajo los Estandares Federales.
• Si sus hijos califican para comidas grátis o a un precio reducido, desayuno y almuerzo están incluidos. Los precios reducidos son $.30 para desayuno y $.40 para almuerzo.
• Puede solicitar para comidas grátis o a un precio reducido por obtener una aplicación de la escuela de su hijo o por descargar el formulario electronicamente abajo. Debe completar la aplicación y presentarla a la escuela de su hijo.
Si tiene preguntas sobre de proceso de aplicarse para comida grátis o a un precio reducido, por favor de llamar la oficina de servicio de comida al 703-361-1510 x17211